At Eco Spa, we have extensive experience manufacturing spa pools and hot tubs in New Zealand for New Zealand customers. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality and affordable spa solutions that are lightweight and energy efficient.
When you choose a spa from us, you can have confidence that all the materials used in the spa are sourced from NZ suppliers. You can also have confidence in the quality of our workmanship.
We deliver anywhere in New Zealand. Call us for a quote.
You can browse the range of spas and accessories here on our website. To speak to a member of our team and for more information, please call us on 0800 SPAS NZ.
10 Reasons to Choose a Spa from Eco Spa
- Proudly New Zealand made
- Innovative energy-efficient features that keep running costs low
- Competitive purchase price
- Plugs into a normal household electrical socket
- Lightweight design for portability and manoeuvrability
- Attractive genuine cedar surround using sustainably sourced cedar
- Quiet operation
- Lockable covers with a range of colours to choose from
- Quality workmanship guaranteed
- Deliveries Available Nation Wide
Call 0800 SPAS NZ to speak to a member of our team about the spa you need.
Get Some Relaxation with Our Services for Spa Pools in Christchurch
The right amount of relaxation often comes in the form of warm bubbles from our spa pools in Christchurch. Our products boast incredible energy efficiency, so you can worry less about electricity bills and more about kicking back and taking a deep breath. Choose Eco Spas the next time you want to experience bubbly relaxation in the comfort of your home.
What Separates Us From Competitors When You Need Spa Pools in Hamilton
There are, in fact, many reasons you could potentially love to work with our team, but we’ll keep it streamlined. Whether you want energy efficiency or competitive prices, consider the following reasons we’re a step ahead of the lukewarm competition:
- We provide the most energy efficient spa in NZ. It’s quite a massive statement, true, but our products speak for themselves. With the closed-cell marine foam that completely covers the underside of the spa, it can stay warmer for longer with less effort.
- Our spas are proudly New Zealand made. We love that we get to work with locally made products and don’t have to import them. Working with locally made spas mean we can provide faster deliveries, more effective customer support, and faster technical assistance when necessary.
- Our spas operate quietly. The ideal spa doesn’t keep your visiting grandparents awake at night when it’s time to enjoy a beverage and a dip. Our spas operate under the radar, so you can relax even when others are snoozing.
Common Questions We Receive Regarding Our Spa Pools in Rotorua
Whether you have one question or many questions, we’re here to provide the answers. To help speed things up, however, we put together a brief list of the most common questions, because you might want the same answers. Here are some common questions from clients who wanted spa pools in Tauranga:
- Am I going to break my back trying to install the spa? While we don’t encourage any heavy lifting if you have back problems, you should know that our spas only weigh 140kg. That’s lightweight enough to make it portable.
- Do I need any special electrical work done to use your spa? Not at all. You simply need to plug the spa in to an electrical socket in your home. It’s that simple.
About Us and Our Services for Spa Pools in Auckland
We believe that everyone deserves to have some relaxation in the bubbly water of our eco-friendly spas. They are a great way to enjoy someone else’s company and a lovely addition to any home of water lovers. We manufacture our products locally from local materials to keep all the business right here in the country we love.
Call us today to receive your spa pool soon.