A new spa pool will make a fantastic addition to your home. They are not as costly to buy or run as you might think, particularly when you get one from us at Eco Spa.
The spa pools we provide are New Zealand-made and they are high-quality.
Just think – you could have a spa pool on your deck, balcony, or even inside your home that you can relax in and enjoy whenever you want to.
You love getting into the spa at hotels and other locations, so why not have one at home? Now you can.
To find out more about the spa pools we supply in Tauranga, Hamilton, and Rotorua, please get in touch by calling us today on 0800 SPAS NZ.
Portable Spa Pools Tauranga, Hamilton, Rotorua or anywhere else in New Zealand
We supply spa pools anywhere in New Zealand with free delivery to your door if you are in North Island, including in Tauranga, Hamilton, and Rotorua.
Here are some of the features you can expect when you get a spa pool from us at Eco Spa.
Many people are put off from getting a spa pool for their home because they think it will be expensive to run. This isn’t the case with our spa pools, however.
Our spa pools come with energy-efficient pumps plus we also enclose the underside of the spa pool with a cell marine foam. This keeps heat in the water not only making it more comfortable but reducing the amount of energy that is used.
Spa pools can be heavy and cumbersome, but we make ours lightweight. In fact, they are portable making them easy to put in place and install as well as to move to a new location.
Plug-In and Go
Some spa pools available in Tauranga, Hamilton, and Rotorua need an electrician to wire them into your home’s electrics. Our spa pools, however, can be plugged into any electrical socket.
So, as you can move the spa pool into place by yourself and you can get it operational, there are no additional costs you will incur for installation.
The pump we’ll supply with your spa pool will be high-quality and powerful, with two speeds of operation to give you more control. While it is powerful, it is also quiet to ensure it doesn’t interrupt your enjoyment of the spa whenever you are using it.
The inside of your spa pool is available in three finishes – blue, granite, and sandstone. We surround the exterior with attractive cedar that we ensure has been sustainably sourced. The cedar wood adds a real sense of luxury to the spa pool.
Our spa pools are made here in New Zealand using locally sourced materials where possible. In addition, all the materials used in the manufacture of our spa pools are sustainably sourced including, as mentioned above, the cedar wood that is used.
You can have confidence in the standard of workmanship and overall quality of your spa. It will give you many years of enjoyment using something you have probably always dreamed of having – your very own spa pool right there in your Tauranga, Hamilton, or Rotorua home.
For further peace of mind, though, we provide a five-year warranty on the polyethylene.
Your spa pool will be supplied with a lockable cover to keep it safe, particularly if you have children.
Optional Accessories Available
We offer a range of optional accessories too. This includes cover lifters which use a spring-assisted mechanism to make lifting the cover off and onto your spa effortless. The cover lifter we supply fits all the spas in our range.
We also supply wooden steps that make it easy to get into and out of your spa, plus we provide external spa filters to keep your spa clean.
Spa Pools Free Delivery
What can you expect from Eco Spa when you buy a spa pool from us for your Tauranga, Hamilton, or Rotorua home?
- Free delivery – we deliver spa pools to Tauranga, Hamilton, and Rotorua free of charge. In fact, we deliver to all parts of North Island free of charge. If you are in South Island, we’ll deliver to the depot nearest to your location for a low subsidized price.
- Expert advice – we have extensive experience supplying spa pools in Tauranga, Hamilton, Rotorua, and elsewhere in New Zealand. Our team is here to answer any of your questions and to ensure you get the perfect spa for your needs.
- Excellent customer service – whatever your query and whatever your request, we’ll do everything we can to deliver on your expectations. In addition, we are a family-run business, so you’ll receive a personal level of service.
- Competitive prices – running costs are low for the range of spa pools we supply in Tauranga, Hamilton, and Rotorua. The initial purchase costs are low too. You are buying a premium product, but it comes without the premium price tag.
If you have a query, or you would like help selecting the right spa for your home, please get in touch with a member of our team today.
Owning a Spa Pool Doesn’t Have to Be a Dream
Just imagine being able to come in from work after a busy and sometimes challenging day to your very own spa. Maybe you’re looking forward to letting your muscles relax after a workout in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Or maybe you can’t wait to relax with a glass of wine, a beer, or some bubbly on a Saturday evening as you watch the sunset on your deck.
You don’t have to wish, hope, or dream anymore as owning a spa pool is more feasible than you think. Browse the range that we have available today or you can call us for more information. To get in touch, call now on 0800 SPAS NZ.
Convince Yourself About a New Spa Pool
If you’ve experienced the relaxing effect of a spa pool, you don’t need convincing of the benefits and enjoyment of a hot tub. Nonetheless, for those who missed the opportunity until now, we have compiled this short article. If you are still unconvinced of the benefits of owning your own spa pool after reading this, then it probably means you have free access to your neighbour’s hot tub.
The Benefits of a Spa Pool in NZ
A spa pool has numerous benefits for the three pivotal aspects of our lives: physical health, mental health and social interaction. Studies conducted on hot spa pools and have their results published in scientific journals. We feel that the proof rather lies in personal experience, which is why most owners will quickly point out the following benefits:
- Deep cleaning. This benefit is plain to see since you are lying in a tub of hot water. However, since the water is constantly moving and stimulating the skin, the cleansing action is a lot deeper than just taking a shower. The hot water opens up the pores of your skin, and the pressing water cleans the dirt and toxins from the skin. It leaves you refreshed and feeling healthy.
- Exercise. Who would have thought that lying in the hot spa pool would be akin to exercising in the gym? Yet the combination of hot, flowing water has a similar effect on the body, without the sweatiness. The hot water increases the heart rate, and the flowing water causes your muscles to experience the same effect as light exercise. You obviously won’t climb out with six-pack abs, but your muscles may become more supple.
- Alleviating joint discomfort. Immersion up to the neck in hot water reduces the body’s weight by almost 90%. Coupled with the soothing effect of hot water, this can be an excellent method for alleviating joint and musculoskeletal discomfort caused by injury or disease.
- Relaxation. This benefit is the obvious one that most people associate with a pleasant spa pool in New Zealand, and it can be observable after as little as 15 minutes. The reason is probably a combination of the deep-cleaning effect and passive exercise. In a spa pool, the tension and stress of the day become forgotten. The result is often an alleviation of the illnesses caused by modern stress and a lack of deep sleep.
- Companionship. A significant factor influencing the relationship between people is stress. Climbing into a relaxing hot spa reduces the immediate focus on the stresses of life. It allows partners and family members to open up and discuss their problems, dreams and aspirations.
All About Our Spa Pool For Sale NZ
Our innovative and energy-efficient spa pools are manufactured in New Zealand using material from local suppliers. It has a lot going for it, but here are some of the highlights of an Eco Spa pool for the whole family to enjoy:
- Our spa pools are sold as a complete unit, requiring minimal installation, and the entire unit is portable and only weighs 140 kg. The installation is not permanent, so the spa pool can easily be moved around – inside during winter and outside during the summer.
- Electrical power is from a standard 10A plug. This feature means that you don’t need an electrician for the installation, as long as the nearest plug has the necessary current rating. The electrical requirement makes the spa unit even more portable.
- The spa units are equipped with quality Davey water pumps and will provide years of pleasurable service. The water filters are both cleanable and replaceable, which we do recommend you do regularly.
- Safety is always the first concern, and for this reason, a lockable cover for the pool is available. Customers who buy a spa pool in NZ can choose from several colours to match their lifestyle. You can purchase an optional cover lifter, and it makes removing the cover so much easier – once it has been unlocked, of course.
- The polyethylene shell which forms the actual pool is available in several colours, including white quartz, bluestone, greenstone, grey granite and sandstone. A ten-year warranty covers the durable shell.
- We sustainably source the natural cedar wood used for the enclosure, which is in line with our philosophy of providing an ecologically responsible NZ spa pool. We use closed-cell marine foam to fill the interior space of the pool housing. This filling acts as a thermo-insulator and reduces the electricity required to maintain the hot temperature of the water.
Eco Spas is located in Whangarei, and we ship our relaxing spa pools to anywhere in New Zealand. When looking at a spa pool for sale, you should also enquire about the delivery cost.
Contact us to buy a spa pool today.